Your pension plan is one of the most valuable assets. We encourage you to visit the Component Website at www.accomponent.ca
to read all the bulletins prepared for you from the AC Component Pension Plan Committee.
Also, click here
for information on Bill C-27 being introdyced by the Federal Liberals, which could threathen your pension plan!
Sign into Aeronet:
1. Select My Hr from the tool bar at the top of the page
2. On the left side of the page in the My Pension section, select Information and Tools
3. Select Define Benefit to do the calculations. Chose Retirement Planner for self guided planning exercise
4. Select the first sentence Click here to view your pension information hypertext (Mercer OneView)
5. Several options for plan information, form & calculations. Choose Tools for calculations
6. Options for Short Term (within 4 months) or Long Term calculations
7. You can run different retirement dates. Different pension amounts and options will be displayed as applicable.
These different scenarios can be saved for later viewing.
We encourage all pension plan members to use this guide to access your pension plan details and familiarize yourself with your greatest benefit. The more information and knowledgeable each of us have, the more prepared you will be to make decision about your pension.
All pension inquiries are now handled by Mercer call center representatives.
The contact is 1 800-645-5000