What are you up to?
We know that many of you are more than a flight attendant and CUPE member
- you are a partner in your community, a leader in your school, a helper to those in need and a fighter for justice. You have talents beyond coffee, tea or me and we want to hear about them!So tell us all about what you are up to!
This page is dedicated to showcasing all the different ways Air Canada CUPE Flight attendants contribute to their communities,
our country and the world. Having a bake sale? Raising money for a charity? Looking for sponsors for your run? Giving back to your neighbours? Performing with your band?
Send an email to email@example.com
with all of your details and be show cased here!Things you may want to include in the email :
1. Your full first and last name
2. Name and type of event
3. Date / Time / Location of the Event, including last day to sign up or RSVP
4. Contact info for your event (phone # or email)
5. Jpeg picture or PDF poster of event
6. Website link
Also don't forget to send us an update after the event
with more pictures, how much money your raised or how many hours of community service you logged!So far Air Canada CUPE Flight attendants have...
...performed in one stage show.
....created 3 full length musical albums.
...raised $XX for charities
...logged XX hours of volunteer service
...ran or cycled xx km